A Boston-based all women’s triathlon team that provides a supportive, instructive, and motivational environment for women of all abilities. We challenge ourselves to reach our personal goals through sport.
ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME
- Race Report: IM Maryland 2022Authored by: Jas Lee I had been training for my first full Iron(Wo)man since January 2022, and I’m happy to report that I finally completedContinue reading “Race Report: IM Maryland 2022”
- Race Report: Season Opener 2022Authored by: Kristen Flajslik I started getting nervous a few days before the race – mostly because it was the first of the season andContinue reading “Race Report: Season Opener 2022”
- Race Report: White Mountain Triathlon June 2021Authored by: Zabeth Billingham 2021 was my first White Mountain Triathlon, and I’ll definitely be back! As expected from the name, this is a hillyContinue reading “Race Report: White Mountain Triathlon June 2021”
- Race Report: Max Performance Title Nine 2021Authored by: Lakshmi Sadasiv The 2021 version of Max Performance’s women-only triathlon, Title Nine, took place on September 12 at Hopkinton State Park. The dayContinue reading “Race Report: Max Performance Title Nine 2021”
- Race Report: REV3 Half Iron Distance 2021Authored by: Liz Smith-Freedman In the fall of 2019, the REV 3 race company announced that it would be adding a New England Olympic andContinue reading “Race Report: REV3 Half Iron Distance 2021”
JOIN OUR TEAM
We offer a mix of group led training and coached training. We create a social environment for learning and improving in our sport. We’d love to have you join us.
$95 / yearly